Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 25 mins
1 20ct package of soft white burrito size tortillas (generic brand work perfect here)
2lb of your favorite ground breakfast sausage; cooked (I use breakfast turkey)
2 8ct packages of the rectangle shaped hash browns (GV brand for the win here)
1 dozen eggs scrambled
3 cups of shredded fiesta cheese (generic brand again)
1 bag tostada shells
2 avocados mashed
1 cup of diced tomato
1 cup of diced red onion
1) Preheat skillet to high setting
2) Lay out your tortillas on a flat surface, and working from the center of the tortilla, top with 1-3 spoonfulls of the toppings.
3) Place one hash brown (be sure they're nice and crispy for the 'crunch' on top of the fillings
4) Fold Tortilla up around the sides (almost spinning as you go) to seal the wrap.
5) Fold sides down, grill the tortilla until it is nice and toasted; Both sides
*Serves great on the go or with some Pico de Gallo. You can also garnish with some fresh cilantro for an even better flavor. That is, if you aren't one of the lucky few who find it to taste like Irish Springs!